Monday, May 01, 2006

Rollin'

Riding is becoming easier and easier!

This recovery thing seems to be working! I went on another roadie ride with Paige on the paved Bosque. As usual, I seem to bring the wind along with me. Paige indicated that when she rides alone, she has better luck with the wind...hmmmmmm.

Stats for the road ride
  • Ride Time: 2:10:32
  • Total Time: 2:22:30
  • Max Speed: 23.6
  • Avg Speed: 14.7 (we had 15.6 heading out with a little less wind)
  • Distance: 32.1

Forgot the stats from the MTB ride I did last Wednesday as well in the Elena Gallegos area (there's a pic of the Sandias from Elena)--

MTB Stats

  • Ride Time: 2:09
  • Total Time: 2:20
  • Max Speed: 29.8 (I rode some pavement, duh!)
  • Avg Speed: 7.7
  • Distance: 16.72
I'm pretty stoked cuz riding is getting better. I haven't managed to up my miles much. Seems like 35 on the flats for road and 16 on smooth dirt is my max right now, but I'm lifting light weights with the legs at the gym now, so I think my strength will start to improve soon!

1 comment:

WUNNSPEED said...

Every little bit. Congrats on graduating from PT. You're a big girl now.

Great that you can actually get out and ride. You'll be back soon.