Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Back at It

Well, I managed to take the 3 consecutive rest days in a row. The human body is a strange organism. Before the rest days, I was working out every day and craving more exercise. I did it until the hip couldn't handle it. After 3 days of rest, my body is tired and I'm lethargic (okay, more so than normal). I didn't want to exercise at all! I managed to drag my ass to Defined and rode the stationary bike and then did an upper body weight lifting session. Hopefully I get the drive back to exercise again.

Stats for the Bike
  • Time: 30 minutes
  • Pace (1-5): 4
  • Maximum heart rate: 174
  • Calories burned: 204
Stats for the Weights
  • Time: 45 minutes
  • Pace (1-3): 2
  • Calories burned: 189
I'm going to go riding in Elena Gallegos starting at the Embudito trailhead with Paige and Kim tomorrow after work. I could be asking for trouble since all the chuckheads like to ride that area after work too, but I'll take my chances. I'm more agile now and can manage to get out of the way a bit faster than I have been in the past. This is the first time I've ridden with Kim, and Paige is always a blast to ride with, so I'm looking forward to it! Hopefully I'll be able to ride with Sue before she's grounded due to her newly pregnant status. :)

2 comments:

WUNNSPEED said...

I see how you are... verbal abuse! Geez. Got that trip planned over here yet? :-P

ojulius said...

I only wish we had a trip planned to come visit you 2 out there!!!