Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Stats for Today

Nothing much to say, so I'll just post the stats so I don't forget.
  • Trainer, using road bike, 5 min neutral, 2 min upright; 5 min hoods, 2 min upright; 5 min drops, 2 min upright; 7 min neutral, 3 min upright
    • Positive step--I should be ready to try out the road bike on the real road now with these stats. I'll shoot for this weekend for a ride...or whatever day turns out to have some sun and no wind!
  • Elliptical--4-2 minute intervals, switching between forward and backward stepping. Incline 2, resistance, 3. This is up from last time when I was only able to do 3-1.5 min intervals!
  • Ab crunches
  • All PT stretches
I have an appointment with Sallie tomorrow, so we'll see how that goes...maybe I can get rid of the cane! I'm sure Sandy won't care when she gets it back, but it will feel good to return it to her.

It's been a long recovery, but I'm still on schedule with what Dr. Santore predicted, so I'm not too antsy yet. It will be good to cruise in Elena Gallegos for the first time in the dirt though!

No comments: