Saturday, March 04, 2006

Just Riding Along...

Finally!!
I got on the bar bike and did some riding for the first time since my surgery! The bar bike is my trusty old Specialized Rockhopper that I bought used for $60. It's just right for transport between home and the local watering hole during the summer time. It's now the perfect recovery bike too!

Matt went riding with Dan at Cedro, and I got to pedal along the paved Tramway trail. It was all together a great day, topped off with dinner at Ragin' Shrimp.

3/3/2006 Results
  • UBE 45 minutes
  • Full Upper Body (I've increased all my weights except for chinups--I'll post those increases later)

3/4/2006 Results

  • Stationary Bike 30 minutes
  • Pulleys (still at 5 pounds)
  • PT exercises/stretches
  • 15 minutes on a REAL bike!!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Congrats for getting back on the bike!