Sunday, February 12, 2006

Training Schedule

Well, here's my attempt at getting my workouts into a reasonable time frame. I'm hoping I don't have to be at the gym longer than 2 hours any day (except weekends). The 2 hours includes the time I need to shower and get dressed as well.


I'm going to alternate upper and lower body exercises and see how it goes. Using this schedule allows me to cut the gym time down to about 1.5 hours, including the shower. Below are the descriptions for the Upper Body (UB) and












Lower Body (LB) workouts.

The Upper Body Hypertrophy exercises don't all have to be done. Those with the asterisk are required. I'll plan on doing all of them on the weekend, but only some during the work week.

Results: Saturday and Sunday I followed the schedule. My arms are killing me from the UB workout. A good sore though...it's been a while since I've done some good weight lifting.

I've been trying the cane around the house. I'm still shaky when using it, but can manage from the dining room to the kitchen.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are always shaky. perhaps you have the shingles?