Sunday, February 26, 2006

Allergies...Uggghhhh!!!

It's time to see the allergist again. My hive-ridden eyes have been swollen and itchy for the past 3 days. The hives set in during a phone call I had with Matt at work. I'm sure that's a coincidence though. ;o)

I stopped getting my allergy shots when I went in for surgery, which means it's been over 3 months since I had a shot. I guess the stuff has finally worn off and worked its way out of my system. I'll make an appointment with the allergist tomorrow!

So, Matt went out with Jim and FooMTB crew to do some more trail work at the White Mesa. That place is going to be one beautiful trail system when the club is finished with it. It already is a wonderful place to ride!!

Anyway, I stayed home and did my exercise routine, laundry, grocery shopping, and other house type work that needed to get done. Fun, fun, fun...

Results 2/25/06
  • UBE 45 minutes
  • Stationary bike 25 minutes, no breaks!
  • All PT stretches/exercises
  • Upper Body (areas with asterisks only)
Results 2/26/06
  • UBE 47 minutes (300 calories!)
  • All PT stretches/exercises
  • Upper Body (everything in my training log and then some!)

No comments: