Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Bikes

Matt just showed me my very cool, new Intense Spyder XVP. It's almost complete. Once I get it done, I'll put up a pic. Very sweet with the tricked out Skareb 80/100 mm fork.



The Moots YBB SL isn't in yet...need to follow up with Moots to see how its going.






The Single Speed (my custom built Kind Cycle by Brandi Fabian) will need some work, but will be beautiful when done. It will look a bit odd with a 26" front wheel and 24" back, but I like the front end up higher anyway.



Oh, and then there's the old Hardrock bar bike and the Giant TCR Composite 1 road bike too...I'm very spoiled!!

I can't wait to get on the bikes!


On to the workout...
Results for 2/21/2006
UBE 45 minutes
Upper body workout (dips, chin ups, triceps, pull, shoulders, push)

No comments: