Sunday, February 05, 2006

My Arms Hurt


My arms hurt. They ALWAYS do. I guess I'd better just get used to it. I figured the soreness would go away after I got used to using the upper body ergometer (UBE), but that doesn't seem to be the case. I use it almost every freaking day, WTF?!? Oh well, I'll stop complaining and be happy with the fact that I can actually get some cardio into my routine.

So, here's the update:
Saturday--Routines 1-4 completed entirely. UBE for 30, stationary for 12--3 30 sec breaks (muscle pain at end of 10, pain level 4; pelvic discomfort near sit bones at 10 too). Nothing significant to report other than that.

Sunday--Routines 3-4 completed entirely, stability ball (can't remember if I recorded that in routine 4 or not, I'll have to check), UBE 45, stationary 15--2 30 sec breaks (muscle pain same as Sat; pelvic discomfort same as well--I'm alleviating some of it by pushing my feet far into the foot straps so that I'm pushing with the arch of my foot rather than the balls of the feet).

No comments: