Monday, February 06, 2006

Bad Idea


Note to self...don't push it TOO hard. I decided that since I was able to ride the stationary bike for 15 minutes, it was time to start increasing my resistance level next. What the heck, I decided to go from my usual Level 1 up to Level 7. Stupid.

Somehow I conveniently forgot that my surgeon said I wouldn't be able to do cardio with my legs until at least the end of February. He said I'd just cause too much inflammation on the joint.

I remembered him saying that early this morning around 2 AM when I was awoken by the pain from my inflamed hip joint. Duh....

Today is a forced rest day. I'll be working out first thing in the morning, bright and early, tomorrow. I have a long day ahead of me...workshop, visit with Sandy to pick up a cane she's loaning me, and a haircut at Laru Ni Hati.

No comments: